FREEDIVING IN MALTA: A MEDITERRANEAN YOU RARELY SEA
Learn how to freedive in Malta with a PADI Trainer: DiveBase Team will introduce you to the new popular way to explore beneath the waves with basic equipment respecting your learning times.
DiveBase Freediving expertise coming from years of Y-40® partnership will create a welcoming and comfortable environment to start your new relation with Sea and yourself.
PADI ADVANCED FREEDIVER COURSE
If you already have a PADI Freediver Certificate or equivalent this course is the subsequent step toward a more conscious approach to freediving. The objective of the course is to improve the relaxation and breathing techniques by taking advantage of the experience acquired in the first level in order to reach better performances in time, reach new depths and personal comfort while in the open water.
The course consists of 3 main phases and includes:
- 2 theory sessions with mental training and breathing sessions
- 2 confined water training sessions
- 2 diving sessions in open water at sea
- Learning material
- Diving insurance for the entire duration of the course
YOU WILL LEARN:
- to improve relaxation and breathing management
- to feel more comfortable and ease in water with full equipment
- to manage your breath with advanced techniques and practices
- learn how to manage difficulties in open water while diving with a buddy
- to master your abilities and techniques of free immersion and constant weight
- to dive in open water up to -15mt and deeper
- PADI Freediver certificate or equivalent
- Present an official Medical Letter certifying fitness to freedive
- Min age 15 year old
€340 + €30 eLearning material