Your 1st underwater Experience in the crystal clear waters of Malta
FIRST SCUBA DIVING EXPERIENCE
If you love water and you are curious to discover what hides under the surface, PADI Discover Scuba® Diving is the right choice for you!
DiveBase Instructors are going to organize a 3 hour-long diving experience in a pleasant and calm environment respecting your learning times.
- 1 Intro session at DiveBase dive center
- 1 Training session at sea in shallow water
- 1 Dive at Sea in open water (max depth -12mt)
- Full Diving Equipment
- Instructor & Learning Material
- Insurance Coverage for the entire duration of the experience
- + EXTRA EXCITEMENT , add extra dive on a WWII wreck, dive in Comino islands & get a video of the experience
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- to correctly use the diving equipment
- to equalize the water’s pressure on your ears
- to feel at ease underwater
- to swim with fins without efforts
- to hand signal to communicate underwater
Although this is not a scuba certification course, you’ll learn all the steps it takes to be a PADI certified diver. At the end of the experience, if concluded with success participants will get an Official PADI Certificate of Completion.
Full diving equipment is provided by DiveBase dive center. Participants should bring own bathing suit/shorts or bikini, towel and dry clothes.
Sufficient swimming skills are required, as well as being in good state of health.
Min age to participante is 8 year.
A Medical Screening Statement and Questionnaire must be answered before the start of this course. In case of positive answers DiveBase Team has the right to request an additional legal document of fitness to dive issues by a doctor or medical examiner. Please inform the Team before the start of the activity in case of medication taking, asthma, high blood pressure, heart complications, past COVID-19 positivity or had surgery in the past 12 months.