YOUR 1ST EXPERIENCE UNDERWATER in the crystal clear water of malta
If you love water and swimming and you are curious to discover what is hidden under the sea’s surface, PADI Discover Scuba® Diving is the right choice for you.
You will be introduced to new and funny dimension, THE UNDERWATER WORLD.
To take part in PADI Discover Scuba® Diving with DiveBase, all you need is to have sufficient swimming skills and to be in good health (previous diving experience is not required).
DiveBase Malta instructors are going to organize a 3hour-long experience in a pleasant and calm environment respecting your learning times.
* Children with 8 years old can take part in the Bubblemaker course with DiveBase Malta.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- to correctly use the diving equipment
- to equalise the water’s pressure on your ears
- to feel at ease underwater
- to swim with fins without efforts
- to hand signal to communicate underwater
ONCE OUT OF THE WATER, YOU WILL GET:
- a Certificate of PADI Discover Scuba Diving Achievement obtained at DiveBase Malta. This certificate is recognized and valid worldwide.
- access to Y-40® Dive Community, the youngest, most numerous and dynamic team of divers in Italy and in Europe enabling you to take part in travels, concerts, cultural events and to find new friends all over the world.
Full equipment will be provided, you should only bring with you your swimsuit and towel.
Being in possession of sufficient swimming skills.
!! Leave 18 hours for non diving activities from the dive to the flight.
A Medical Screening Statement and Questionnaire must be answered before this course. In case of positive answers DiveBase Team has the right to request an additional legal document of fitness to dive issues by a doctor or medical examiner.
One to One: € 70 per person hold individually with a personal DiveBase instructor.
From 2 friends: € 60 per person,
From 3 and more friends: € 55 per person
Are you interested in Apnea & Freediving? Approach this sport with DiveBase Apnea Instructor.