OCTOBER – DECEMBER 2019 – dry suit course malta
Cold water doesn’t exist, you are only wearing the wrong suit!
By Alberto Calesella, PADI Platinum Course Director
Join the PADI Dry Suit Specialty course entirely taught at DiveBase Malta. Learn how to use the Dry Suit in the best conditions while diving the best dive sites of Europe.
Take advantage of the pleasant temperatures in – and outside the water to upgrade your diving skills with the comfort of Y-40®.
Learn a new way to dive and reach even the coldest environments.
This offer includes:
- 1 theory lesson
- 1 Scuba Review in confined water
- 4 shore course’s dives
- Learning Material
- Registration in the PADI System
- Cylinders and Weights
- Trasportation from DiveBase to dive site
- DiveBase assistance for the entire duration of the sessions
- Water and snack in between the dives
- Equipment available upon request
* PADI Open Water Diver or PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification or similar required
** Students must fill in a Medical Questionnaire before beginning the course.
You are going to learn:
- Wear the Dry Suit with the minimum assitance
- Manage the buoyancy with Dry Suit
- Considerations regarding the equipment for cold water dives
- Manage problems and safety norms for dives with dry suit
Duration of the course: min 3 days
€ 430 + € 40 Certification Tax
- DiveBase and Y-40® Instructors
- Learning Material
- 5 dives at Sea around Malta
- Cylinders filled with Pure Air Bauer
- Assistance by the entire duration of the course
- Transportation to/from dive sites of Malta
- Dry Suit available for rent upon request
Book your Dry Suit Course together with DiveBase Team.
Check availability for OCTOBER, NOVEMBER and OCTOBER 2019.
Accommodation available starting from €25 per person/night
Get in touch with the Team for more info about the location, where to stay and what to do in the busiest period of the year for the events and celebrations around Malta. Malta Events
Get the most out of your Holiday in Malta!
Learn to use a Dry Suit and explore the seabeds of the world in all conditions.