Dear DiveBase friends and future friends,
Starting from Sunday May 24th, 2020 DiveBase Team opens the doors of the dive center to safely continue sharing this beautiful and exciting passion for diving,
From Sunday 24/05/2020, all DiveBase activities are resumed. Guided dives excursions, diving courses, snorkeling tours and retail are reorganized and will comply with the new requirements highlighting the high standards already in use and additional safe standards to prevent Sars-CoV-2 spread and contagion.
All dive center’s common areas and our vehicles used to reach dive sites, are sanitized after every shift with appropriate cleaning products; all diving equipment will follow an extra sanitizing procedure to guarantee fully safe diving activities.
In the next months DiveBase planned activities will be carefully managed and scheduled in order to preserve the best hygenic-sanitary conditions and keep sufficient social distancing before, during and after. Thanks to the numerous shore dives available in the Maltese archipelago, we could easily continue to enjoy and our diving excursions!
Thanks to your collaboration, we could continue safeguarding the enthusiasm and freedom of underwater discoveries in the Heart of the Mediterranean.
THANK YOU FOR:
- Get in touch with DiveBase Team before your visit in Malta
- Plan your dives, courses and diving holidays in advanced
- Check your health status before your holiday in Malta & your experiences with DiveBase
- Follow Team instructions and sanitary measures for the entire duration of the activity
- Choosing to wear the RIGHT KIND OF MASK!