TRY SCUBA DIVING IN MALTA FOR THE 1ST TIME
What an experience! It was amazing … and Antonio the instructor, was superb! At the beginning I was afraid but after I put my face under the surface and saw a new world. I’ve enjoyed it so much! Definitely something to do while on holiday in Malta!
K.W. “future diver”
If you love water and swimming and you are curious to discover what is hidden under the sea’s surface, PADI Discover Scuba® Diving is the right choice for you.
You will be introduced to new and funny dimension, THE UNDERWATER WORLD.
The PADI DISCOVER SCUBA® DIVING experience at DIVEBASE MALTA includes:
- 1 theoretical session held at DiveBase dive center by our instructors
1 exercise session at sea in shallow water to become familiar with new environment
1 dive at sea in the open water (max depth -12mt) with instructor
full equipment is provided
Learning material is given at the beginning of the experience
Diving insurance coverage
- Transportation from/to DiveBase dive center to dive site
- DiveBase Malta Instructor
- to correctly use the diving equipment
- to equalise the water’s pressure on your ears
- to feel at ease underwater
- to swim with fins without efforts
- to hand signal to communicate underwater
ONCE OUT OF THE WATER, YOU WILL GET:
- a Certificate of PADI Discover Scuba Diving Achievement obtained at DiveBase Malta. This certificate is recognized and valid worldwide.
- access to Y-40® Dive Community, the youngest, most numerous and dynamic team of divers in Italy and in Europe enabling you to take part in travels, concerts, cultural events and to find new friends all over the world.
Sufficient swimming skills are required
Age limit: minimum 10 years of age
From the end of the dive there should be at least 12 hours of no diving activity before flying
A Medical Screening Statement and Questionnaire must be answered before the experience. In case of positive answers DiveBase Team has the right to request an additional official document of fitness to dive issues by a doctor or medical examiner.
One to One: € 70 per person hold individually with a personal DiveBase instructor.
2 friends: € 60 per person,
3 and more friends: € 55 per person
Add the Video of your First Scuba Diving experience!
Remember it and share with your friends and family, let them see what you have discovered underwater in Malta.