The perfect place for you holiday in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea.
With its millennial history and culture, Maltese archipelago has been defined as the Pearl of the Mediterranean Sea.
Thanks to the lovely climate, a number of folk festivals and a rich cultural heritage, Malta and itS islands are the perfect place for your holiday at any time of the year.
Over 30 diving sites, breathtaking wrecks, warm waters and great visibility also at – 30 meters of depth, Malta is a worldwide-recognised top location for free and scuba diving.
This actual underwater playground is going to make your holiday unforgettable.
Just a few hours far by plane from the main European airports, Malta is well connected to the mainland by both national and low cost lines.
Malta in a nutshell:
- 316 km²
- 197 km coastline.
- 30+ diving sites.
- crystal clear water.
- great visibility p to over -30m of depth.
- low cost airline connections from Italy and all Europe.
- boat excursions and tours.
- historical and cultural heritage spread in the 3 islands.
- La Valletta 2018 European Cultural City.
- good weather all year long.
- languages spoken: English, Maltese and Italian.
- restaurant, bars and locals open all year long.
- UK Power socket and plug used. !! If you don’t live in the UK make sure to bring your own adaptor.
Name: REPUBLIC OF MALTA
Capital: LA VALLETTA
Official languages: MALTESE, ENGLISH
Other languages: ITALIAN (Spoken by 66% of inhabitant)
Independence: 21 SEPTEMBER 1964 FROM U.K.
EU Entrance: 1 SEPTEMBER 2004
Currency: Euro €